What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

AeroMEDIX

eddieseve

Well Known Member
AeroMEDIX help needed please

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone in the USA could tell me if AeroMedix are still a going concern.

Website is http://www.aeromedix.com

I have placed an order for an oxygen system via their website, but so far have not received any information as to the state of my order, money has however been debited from my account, this all happened automatically via PayPal.

I can't log in to their site to look at the status of my order as the log in screen does not seem to work.

I have sent them email, but have received no response, I tried calling them this morning and got an answering machine telling me they are all on the phone so left a message.

If anyone could help out it would be appreciated as I am based in Sydney Australia.

Cheers

Last edited:
Lots of people are playing catch up from the Thanksgiving holiday. They probably have been working minimum personnel since wednesday. I'd give them another day or two.

If you want I can call them tomorrow for you.

Thanks Brian,

I'll leave it for a few more days in that case and if nothing happens I'll send you a PM.

I really appreciate your offer.

Cheers

Back