What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Teslong NTS500 Dual Lens Endoscope - How To Turn On Side-Looking Camera?

Canadian_JOY

Well Known Member
After reading Walt's glowing reviews I decided to order a Teslong Endoscope, the NTS500 Dual Lens version. It arrived yesterday and my initial impressions are very positive, save for one little fly in the ointment.

I can't figure out how to get any imaging from the side-looking second lens. The included User Manual (which is the same as the one available for download from Teslong.com) doesn't speak at all of this second lens.

For those who have one of these dual-lens devices, how in heck do you get it to show you a view through that side-looking lens?

That second lens was the primary reason I purchased this model as it would seem a real advantage when looking at intake and exhaust valves.

Thanks in advance for your helpful replies.

I'm trying to remember on mine since it's been a while.....but it's either a button on the display unit, or it's a button on the base of the camera connector near where it joins the display unit. It looks like a "quick release" button but I think that's the switch.

Thanks, gents.

As it turns out I received exactly the same reply from Teslong support, within minutes of the posts made here. Just goes to show the power of "crowd sourcing" information, especially with the crowd one finds here! :D

Back