What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

posting photos

I have photos in my google photos account. It doesnt say anything about a "url" so I dont know how to post photos. can any one help?

What computer system, what internet system?

I use a IBM type pc, windows 7 and Firefox.

How I do photos is to right click on the image, select "copy image location". Then using the "insert image" icon above the area you type your message (looks like a yellow square with sum & mountain) I paste the copied location in the window that the icon opens up. Click OK and the magic should take care of itself.

Your image must be already posted somewhere on the internet first -----as I understand things.

This works for borrowing images also, here is the VAF logo for instance.

vafwwwmasthead.jpg

I have photos in my google photos account. It doesnt say anything about a "url" so I dont know how to post photos. can any one help?

Me too. This is how I do it. Choose the image from an album you want to link to, then right click on photo, choose Copy Image Location. Then follow DR's embeddding pics into post. Paste/insert url image location address and that's it.

n0uEz7gbfDk8I-770NzGls_saA8toHGqwsOuG7MmouZ_zspzNknEmUPj_lh_jvSheNjsEcHSmP6wzoZZfibBjBFZPBQlrI5385EQgxNsYbyyCy5rvWjWRB3XifzFR5jkJWZiyvSR5ChytqzT482-kHlfShNtDLMvce8EPsPa-rmru7u5WnHPPV5nbvldR3CLhVchh71GED8xfe7tBMIiDfXWZMIxUwIkKWv31Ndqz0rzBcbVMLZFT_tUMn5rZd5jvFd7hVoODRrCEQ-2piar5PEgQ2-hErtNnp6MMOEqpPfiw3wBzgCk8tEcsk1kAeXHLfT2OpPAmOEyAB2s2ojd7tPN5eDbKjAfU_xfunoMMTyTcpWeEb3xO6g13kDiYHsrHSqb9PYvVeLtavlBaAJlwlF7LX6o5jEGdbf9c22KnR7fnZ_VQ1o7Q5WSckXufjjNF0r2DMKlPYpe_GVOUKz8zKgUEin4oJ2KRlaVx5U-ZlH1nAZm1hIW016KLa1T51hDcHSdbJx_Zuz6IUU7dCsXpiVtvp89QbMRcYr5r3f5iQK80yn5ayc2xyNeV7mkxDomipCNMYdredez28nvmhqqCp8qIQQqPKqxvpmhIMSD3Q=w898-h290-no

I tried the yellow button but do not know how to attach a url. windows 10 on a PC laptop. I think its working now I set up a shutterfly account. hopefully its working, just listed some stuff in the classified.

Back