What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Pine Bluff 2022 RV Formation Clinic

BillSchlatterer

Well Known Member
The Pine Bluff 2022 Formation Clinic has been set for Sept 30-Oct 2 with an early arrival day on the 29th for demo rides, safety ride-alongs, and 2 ship solo work. We apologize for the short notice but there were logistic issues that had to be worked out. This is an FFI organization event operating under normal FFI guidelines and procedures.

The Pine Bluff venue is ideal for formation work. Lots of big runways, lots of open space, and very little traffic other than the occasional duck :eek:

The clinic is suitable for all experience levels and will be a fun and rewarding couple of days of flying. To make the best use of your time, please be sure you have done all your homework with the FFI Guides and Airshow Supplements which are in the documents section of the Clinic GroupIO site. It's a challenge, it's not for everyone, but if it's your gig then this is your clinic for sure! :)

img_2022_09_25_192546_01-38013467.jpg

For more information or registration, please go to https://groups.io/g/2022-PineBluff-FormationClinic

img_2022_09_25_191843_01-68494643.jpg

Feel free to call or email for more information!

Hope you can make it! :) Bill

Clinic

I sure hate to miss it this year! Y’all have a fun and safe clinic, and maybe do another sixteen ship diamond snake dance!

Formation Fun!

This is such an outstanding oppriturnity to refine our piloting skills and airmanship! Both my wife and I are registered and planning on arriving this Thursday after having lunch at Byrd's Grass Airstrip.

Byrd's Grass Airstrip

Travis,
Are they serving Lunch Thursday? What time do you plan on stopping for lunch maybe I'll stop over too? I assume the grass is smooth enough for my nose wheel equipped 8

Mark

Byrds

Byrds is open all day. Great Resturant. Grass is ok/good for RVs. :cool: Use long runway. Circle the Resturant a couple times and they will pick you up or look for white van and hunt keys inside. It’s a five minute walk so no big deal either way.

Pine Bluff Formation Clinic

Still plenty of openings, due to the hurricane forcing some to drop out (hope its not very bad!). So if your plans have changed come on and do some formation flying! Looks to be a great weekend weather wise as well on the west side of the hurricane track.

Back