What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

High school RV-12 Build Program Looking for Mentors

George Dowdy

I'm New Here
I'm a high school aerospace engineering teacher and private pilot located on the north side of Houston. We are starting an RV-12 iS build program this fall in partnership with Tango Flight. If any of you all are local and would like to mentor our high school students we would love to have you. We are having a mentor training 8/29, where we will be building the vertical stabilizer. If you are interested and would like more info, PM, or email at [email protected], or reply to this thread. Thanks!

I'm a high school aerospace engineering teacher and private pilot located on the north side of Houston. We are starting an RV-12 iS build program this fall in partnership with Tango Flight. If any of you all are local and would like to mentor our high school students we would love to have you. We are having a mentor training 8/29, where we will be building the vertical stabilizer. If you are interested and would like more info, PM, or email at [email protected], or reply to this thread. Thanks!
Man I just moved from Porter, TX to St. Augustine, FL and would have loved to help out. I even had my airplane at Williams (9X1) airport. Oh well, good luck.

:cool:

Man I just moved from Porter, TX to St. Augustine, FL and would have loved to help out. I even had my airplane at Williams (9X1) airport. Oh well, good luck.

:cool:

That would have been great, wish you where still here! I'm hoping to keep our plane at 9X1 when completed.

Back