What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Help to spread good news about RV community

WISC

Well Known Member
My sister works for a local new affiliate. She wants to do a piece on something positive. I told her about RV guys flying formations for funerals.
Can someone point me in the right direction to get a lead on the groups that are doing these events? She wants to get some general information and show some video of them flying.

My sister works for a local new affiliate. She wants to do a piece on something positive. I told her about RV guys flying formations for funerals.
Can someone point me in the right direction to get a lead on the groups that are doing these events? She wants to get some general information and show some video of them flying.

call the guys at chapter 66 in fort myers, they have done a few here. they did one a few weeks ago for a chapter member that passed away.

i would guess that the guys at venice have also done them, they have a formation group there that does a lot of flying, mike will probably know more and will probably pop in this thread.

Last edited:
Back