What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Quick sunset flight

dreed

Well Known Member
Bought myself a GoPro max on a Christmas sale. Wing mount hasn't arrived yet, but fellow pilot/buddy and I did a quick flight last night and I gave it a try out. I honestly had not idea it was in time lapse, but turned out OK. I am not sure if I like the auto stabilization or not, but I'll play with the settings. Had a brief break in the weather.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npDHRdYF_Gc&t=64s

Last edited:
Dan,

Thanks for sharing your video; it was great!

I like to imagine myself taking my first flight ever in my RV-7...hopefully within the next 4-6 months.

Ryan

surprised

Well now I looked at your video and said to myself. Wow that looks real familiar. Then I seen where you were from.
No wonder, I'm hangered at Goheen Field 10 miles away and been there many a time.
Thanks for sharing.
Art

Ryan- keep at it, you'll be there in no time!

Art- I haven't been into Goheen a long while, but love that place and area. I learned to fly down at Evergreen a million years ago (with Wally) but we used to head up that way (up to Day break and some others too). Need to meet with more of the local RV'ers. I took a long period of time off with work/building so finally just really getting time to fly and shaking the rust off while I learn the RV.

Last edited:
Back