What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Preferred Parking

KTRK (Truckee, ca). I just loved the juxtaposition of the mega money jets and my RV, both equally enjoying the Sierra Nevada beauty.

David,

Great pic. There were a couple small jets on our field at Lincoln yesterday. I was considering sliding my 8 between them and grabbing a pic. When I first saw your pic I thought that?s what you might have done, but Truckee is hard to beat for it?s high dollar clientele. You are, after all, qualified and experienced in fly them there jets.

The Ramp Vermin show up among the well-heeled everywhere.

Chattanooga, Wilson Air (great FBO, BTW), with a freak snowstorm outside. The line guy likes mine the best.

Chattanooga%20Wilson%20Air.jpg

Only a matter of time before somebody posts a photo of their RV with Air Force One, or the Space Shuttle, or....

Nice pictures. Captain John managed to park a thousand feet or so from AF1. I got a blurry picture somewhere :D

The Ramp Vermin show up among the well-heeled everywhere.

Chattanooga, Wilson Air (great FBO, BTW), with a freak snowstorm outside. The line guy likes mine the best.

Chattanooga%20Wilson%20Air.jpg

Only a matter of time before somebody posts a photo of their RV with Air Force One, or the Space Shuttle, or....

.... and you built it! I have to agree with the line guy.

Not with AF-1... but close

Eagle's Nest Projects RV-12 - Preferred Parking at Space Center Houston

DSC_2866-L.jpg

Last edited:
Back