What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Thank You Vlad !

pa38112

Well Known Member
A few weeks ago I broke my collar bone while riding dirt bikes in the Baja. I was in the middle of upgrading to E-mag electronic ignition, and was afraid I would not be ready for a planned trip to Key West on Memorial Day weekend. The only weekend I had to work on my plane was just after my surgery. There was no way I was going to be able to get under my panel to do the wiring with a broken collar bone!
I put out a request for help here on the Forum. A few hours later Vlad was at my house running wire and terminating connections. What a great guy, who I can not thank enough! The arm is much better now, and last weekend we did indeed squeeze in our trip to Key West.
Thank You Vlad !

Any time Keith

My pleasure Keith! Thanks for having me at your historic aerodrome NJ25. Enjoyed every minute of tinkering.

Excellent grass strip why so many windsocks?

A tower with a memorial stone from the Great Wall of China.

... and wooden hangar.

Great time brother! Watch out those bikes :D

Vlad!

Vlad is an instant friend!

Great stories, outstanding ambassador, knowledgeable/excellent pilot and he takes fantastic photos as well.

Truly lucky to know him!

Most impressed by his determination to visit Dutch Harbor. VFR the whole way. Mentioned his trip to fellow Alaska pilots, most won't atempt an IFR trip to there! His photos were excellent, the story was exciting to see and read.

To find out that at the drop of a hat, he is there with help, words just don't describe the feeling.

Thank you for sharing your post about how willing he is to help.

Vlad just raised the bar again.

Thank you Vlad

Best regards,
Mike Bauer

Last edited:
Back