What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

First Flight RV-9

Congrats! There is nothing like the 1st flight.

Nice looking 9!

That is one BIG RV grin.

Last edited:
Congrats on the first flight. I love watching first flight videos, as it gives me inspiration to keep working! Have fun and be safe!

Congrats

Congratulations on a successful first flight. Great video. You are going to have a lot of more enjoyment from your new steed.

From one Cumming to another.

Andy Cumming
RV9A 115hrs and loving it.

chase plane

Pat, It was my pleasure to chase you on the first flight and I was honored to fly your machine on the second go. I really like your right seat solo setup and your workmanship is top notch. Here's a photo from our chase plane perspective.

img26171ei7.jpg
[/IMG]

Congratulations!

Pat,
Congratulations on your airplane's first flight.

I also want to thank you for the information you gave me while talking last week on the phone about the 340 engine. Your plane gives me some incentive to keep bucking rivets so I can get my plane in the air.

Pat,

Congrats on getting your -9 flying!

Please post some performance numbers with your O-340.

RV-9

Good to see another RV-9 flying in Florida. I was about to think I was going tobe the only Nine around here. Hope to see you at some of our gatherings. By the way Congratulations
Gerry Chancey, Ancient Oaks Airpark,39FD, Steinhatchee, Florida
RV-9, N92GC
Cub, NC88583

Pat what prop do you have?

Pat,

What prop do you have. I'm tossing around the idea to stroke my O-320 to a O-340.

Back