What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Classic Aero Designs RV-14 Seats

Luke D

Well Known Member
Advertiser
Just in case any RV-14 builders haven't heard, our RV-14 Aviator seats are available for sale. The first wave is working it's way through the shop now. RV-14 Sportsman seats are planned as well.

Our Aviator seats don't use the stock Vans backrest frame, so they look like the picture below when installed, they have an adjustable lumbar support, 3 types of visco elastic foam, and include a large pocket on the back side.

If you don't like the colors in the picture we can make them any way you want. Feel free to give us a call if you have any questions, or would like a free set of samples. 1-866-219-1087

RV-14 Aviator Seats ?

1773-lrg.jpg

1772-lrg.jpg

Thanks everyone,

New Aviator Seats

FWIW, I recently have received a set of the new Aviator seats for my RV8 build and they are simply the finest aircraft seats I have come across. I haven't flown with them yet...but hope to have first flight by fall. I would recommend without reservation.

I thought I would post some customer examples of the new RV-14 Aviator seats we are making now. I forgot to get a picture of the back with the pocket. I'll try to add that when I get a chance. I'll also get a picture of the custom frame that's inside of these. Sharp eye's may notice that these are slightly different than the prototype.

1926-lrg.jpg

1927-lrg.jpg

1928-lrg.jpg

1929-lrg.jpg

We also make stick boots for the RV-14. We just added some pictures to the website, and this is what they look like. A little different than the 7 and 9 stick boots because of the design of the attach ring. We decided to ship these with the ring already attached, so they are pretty easy to install.

More Info ?

Just let me know if you have any question on RV-14 stuff.

1997-lrg.jpg

2000-lrg.jpg

Back