What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

LouFly

LouFly

Well Known Member
Hi All,

Been in aviation a while incl USN a while back and typ brand M, C, P, and B spamcans for family and business travel. Now that the four kids are moving towards - off - and beyond college I'm looking to get more into the EAB and specifically RV world. (...dabbled in EZ land and felt I'd need several lifetimes to finish). I started a custom machine company - I enjoy making things and likely plan to build - however - had an opportunity I could not refuse to share a flying RV-6A. I have put about 70 hrs on it and really impressed.

The original builder has long moved on to other pursuits so I will have some maintenance questions for you builders! :)

Bob Miller

Thanks, appreciate the welcome. I had a modded J-bar Mooney, manual flaps, manual spoilers for several years; simple spartan beautiful plane. Great plane; the RV6 is even more Cro Magnon and those stubby square wings kind of grow on you.

Welcome, shipmate.

Similar 'could not pass up deal' when I purchased my -6a, I am lucky not to have to share.

Search function is your friend for mx issues, and you will find the smart guys who pop up often in those threads that you can PM with really tough questions.
Most of them will occasionally bark, but don't bite. :rolleyes:

Keep the fun meter pegged!

Back