What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

MO Pilots Needed to Help With Doggie Transport

bsacks05

Well Known Member
Roxanne Geoltz has organized a long chain of transporters to help get this dog from Orlando to De Moines. I am helping out here in GA and only two legs remained to be filled in MO. If you can help on Monday please contact Roxanne. (contact info below)

LEG SIXTEEN 65 miles (1+10)

Foulton, MO to Moberly, MO

10:45 am to 11:55 am

NEEDED

LEG SEVENTEEN 57 miles (1+10)

Moberly, MO to Kirksville, MO

12:05 pm to 1:15 pm

NEEDED

Three Day Transport, Orlando, FL to Des Moines, IA
Saturday, Sept 4th, Sunday, Sept 5th and Monday Sept 6th

Angel is a blind 13 year old American Eskimo picked up as a stray. Her owners were notified but no one came to get her so she is looking for a home.

She has found a Sanctuary in Iowa that will take her in and shower her with the love she deserves.

Contact Roxanne at [email protected] (@frontiernet.net) or call me directly at 612-986-1428 so I do not miss your generous offer to help. This transport will be monitored.

A Success and 500 hours!

She made it to her destination in Iowa on Monday traveling by road and two segments by air.

trip2.jpg

angeleu.jpg

I flew her from Perry, GA to Dallas, GA. During the trip, my flight-time-recorder-thingy clicked over 500hrs! It has been just over four years of RV bliss and it never gets old. WOOF :D

Last edited:
Back