What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Missouri RVers?

sticks

I'm New Here
Any RV builders and/or owners around central Missouri? Specifically around the Sedalia area? I have ordered the empenage kit for the RV-4 and should get it tomorrow. Looking forward to starting on the aircraft.

Lee's Summit

A bunch of us here in Lee's Summit; RV3/4/6/6A/7/7A/8/10 models on the field (flying). Many project planes including mine in the surrounding area.

Send me an email or PM if you'd like to link up with the RV4 guys or want to visit a project plane.

Mike

Mike,

Thanks for the reply. I will most likely take you up on that offer next time I know I will be around your area.

Dustin

Noticed that the title of this thread was Missouri :) I am currently staying at lovely Fort Lost in the Woods for Engineer BOLC.

Any RV'ers local near there, or close enough to KTBN, that gets bored on the weekends and needs an excuse to fly?

I have been away from my RV 8 project since Thanksgiving and I am having withdrawals. :D

Columbia

I moved to Columbia a few months ago, but the RV-8 isn't moving here for a few more months....

I'm surprised at the low response

I know there are a couple of RVs at Neosho and I would guess at about every airport these days.

Bob Axsom

If there are any RVers that would love to show off their baby and maybe fly around a newly minted Army Officer give me a shout.

My cell is 615-513-9657.

I will be residing at lovely Fort Leonard Wood until I am paroled, I mean graduate, from Engineer School on April 15th.

Back