What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Low pass of 2 RV-9As

1399378_456553971120401_1346410239_o.jpg

A LOW PASS?!?! Oh my God, the danger! ;) ;) (Just jabbing the safety police a little)

Sharp looking pass with beautiful scenery. Thank you for sharing it with us!!

Coffee and watching/hearing to RVs on low pass = big smile on this guys face.

Thanks for the video!

OK, How do I assure that the 9A I am building has a whistle. I want one!!
Cool shots - it is good seeing planes from other countries and looking at them. Vans really are a world wide airplane.

OK, How do I assure that the 9A I am building has a whistle. I want one!!
Cool shots - it is good seeing planes from other countries and looking at them. Vans really are a world wide airplane.

You need to order the whistle option. You did didn't you? ;)

I got mine.

Beautiful!!

What are the painted "corrals" or whatever they are on the right side of the runway??

Lee...

Nice!

That's what I would call a runway inspection...to make sure any deer, cattle, or obstacles weren't in the way ;)

Very nice sound!

Beautiful!!

What are the painted "corrals" or whatever they are on the right side of the runway??

Lee...

Looks to me like they just depict the taxi ways and turn off areas. Looks like it keeps you off soft or rough spots.

Thank you all! Nice comments from people that love fllying and planes as much as myself (and cosy airfields - This one is grass 1500ft long and 4400ft high MSL in the hills ).

Thanks!!

Alexandre: Please tell me what part of Brazil your airfield is located in. I'll put it on my possible places to visit list...

Lee...

Back