What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

First Flight Video

BGS

Well Known Member
Finally got around to get some of the footage put together on my first flight. Taken a long time since the first flight was on 9/28/2013. Been to busy getting the phase I done, which I have now finished with only a few bugs.

Anyway, here is a link to the video. This is my first time at trying to put together a video, so no making fun.

http://youtu.be/-1oenvBlybo

Congratulations!!

Brian, congrats on finishing the phase 1:D

now, it is time to load that thing up and go somewhere-------the 10 loves cross country flight.

Enjoy your new freedom.

Thanks Mike. Thinking my first trip will be to Oshkosh to visit the museum. Been to Airventure many times but have never been through it, so thought it would be a great first trip. Maybe this weekend.

Awesome video, and beautiful plane! Congratulations!

Let me know if you fly into St. Paul. I'll buy lunch in return for a ride!

• Oshkosh, will be there again this year. First time flying in and can't wait for that experience.
  • Ed, St Paul is a quick trip from here. Are you located at the St Paul airport or one of the outlying ones. May just have to take you up on that lunch.
  • Mike, I always love Colorado. I agree on needing some density altitude training. May take more than one trip.

• Ed, St Paul is a quick trip from here. Are you located at the St Paul airport or one of the outlying ones. May just have to take you up on that lunch.

I fly out Fleming (South St Paul), but it's an equal drive for me to Fleming, Lakeville (Airlake), and Red Wing.

Regardless of which airport, I know the best dive bar burger joint in the Twin Cities!

Congrats Brian!
Very nice panel you got there in your lovely -10.
Enjoy it it's just a wonderful flying machine and it's just getting better

Mike

Back