What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Plane wash

Roberto RV-7

Well Known Member
This weekend we did another show of acrobatics in Tres Arroyos, Buenos Aires, Argentina.

1399172_10201786582040651_396855852_o.jpg

There are several pictures here:

https://www.facebook.com/cuervorober/media_set?set=a.10201566640661045.1073741837.1028444844&type=1&notif_t=like

great show!!

Roberto, I've enjoyed your videos, thanks for producing and sharing them with us. I lived in Argentina for awhile and wondered.... What is the best airshow Argentina has to offer. I would like to make a visit and see the show. (And will you be there?)

Best,

Chris

Thanks for the comments.
In Argentina do many shows, historically the most were the Days of Mor?n, there military and civilian aircraft involved.
Are currently festivals almost every weekend, but the most important event is civil in General Rodriguez, Buenos Aires, is a convention in flight is done in the EAA Chapter 722.
Usually attend most top pilots for free, for the pleasure of getting together with friends.
I went every year, but only in the last two years I participated with my plane.

It is the most important thing is that we are friends and we go to airshows to have fun together and eat some good bbq, if we fly better!
We all live pretty far, but it does more often we meet with many friends who live a few miles from my house.
It is the true pure aircraft spirit.

Back