What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Dawn Patrol to Sebring

GLPalinkas

Well Known Member
Met some new RV friend's from Merritt Island....

xeprbl.jpg

105b5tl.jpg

2s17ql5.jpg

We'll be joining you soon Gary. Should have the new baby home in a couple of weeks. We hope to have the last 35 hours flown off by early September.

Hi gary
sep 1st the wife is flying down and I and the dogs will be flying rv7 down same time for 6 months this time.
fred

Sebring revived?

Hey Gman....has this been a Sebring run after a long hiatus..or has it been
a regular occurrence again?

We'll be joining you soon Gary. Should have the new baby home in a couple of weeks. We hope to have the last 35 hours flown off by early September.

Roger, can't wait to see the new bird. Is KSEF in your designated phase 1 area or do you have to wait until your hours are flown off?

Hi gary
sep 1st the wife is flying down and I and the dogs will be flying rv7 down same time for 6 months this time.
fred

Great Fred. It'll be good to see you again. You find a hangar yet? Saw you were looking.

Hey Gman....has this been a Sebring run after a long hiatus..or has it been
a regular occurrence again?

Skyking, still hit or miss, depending on whether (and weather....LOL) I feel like it. I have gone 3 times in the last 6 weeks. I haven't had any wingmen for a while though. I'll send an email out next time I decide to go and see if I can coax some company.

Still great to see 10 or more RV?s at breakfast in the summer. Winter, different story. More like 25 or so?.. gotta get them snowbirds back.

Gman

"I'll send an email out next time I decide to go and see if I can coax some company."

Gman,

I'm a working stiff based at KFMY but I could be convinced to play hookey one wednesday. Keep me in the loop. agrecojr at comcast dot net

Last edited:
Maybe

I kind of feel like the Wednesday Flu is coming on.
Haven't seen Gary in a long time and maybe will finally meet Chris.

Hey Gary,
Unfortunately we didn't get enough area to fly to KSEF. I don't think it will take us too long to get the last 35 hours. It should only take 35 hours. LOL (We hope to finish in a month or less) See you soon.

Gman,

I'm a working stiff based at KFMY but I could be convinced to play hookey one wednesday. Keep me in the loop.......

Consider it done Anthony. I'll add you to my email blast and if in the future you decide to opt out, just let me know.

It will be nice to meet some more new RV friends.....

I am going to try to make next Wednesday as well,

Chris

Looking forward to it Chris...

I kind of feel like the Wednesday Flu is coming on.
Haven't seen Gary in a long time and maybe will finally meet Chris.

Carl, same here. It will be good to get together again. Too bad Turbo will still be "up North".

Hey Gary,
Unfortunately we didn't get enough area to fly to KSEF. I don't think it will take us too long to get the last 35 hours. It should only take 35 hours. LOL (We hope to finish in a month or less) See you soon.

Rog, too bad but looks like we will see you soon. Tailwinds.....

The usual suspects and Sam James and his lovely wife Patty should be back from OSH by then.

HOLY COW, just saw that this post put me over the 1000 VAF post mark. Been a longtime coming as I have been incommunicado most of the year... :D

Last edited:
Back