What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Aircraft Wiring Guide now in iBook format

MCA

Well Known Member
Advertiser
Based on your feedback, the Aircraft Wiring Guide is now available in Apple iBook format so you can now view it on an iPad, iPhone, or Mac. Price is similar to the book price at $29.99.

You can adjust the font size, and double tap on an image to see a larger version. There is also a sample version available.

You can purchase from either site below:

Click here to go to the AWG web site.

Click here to go to the iTunes store.

Thank you for everyone's support. The book has been very popular and I very much appreciate the feedback. Have a great 2016!

Great format - I have put as much documentation as possible in iBook on my iPad Mini to always have in the hangar. Only one complaint, maybe, what about someone who bought the hardcopy before the iBook version? Can't justify the purchase of the book twice, but if there were a 'coupon' or proof of purchase conversion like we do with much of the media in iTunes? Just thinkin out loud. (Great resource book - finishing my VP-X Sport install currently)

Great format - I have put as much documentation as possible in iBook on my iPad Mini to always have in the hangar. Only one complaint, maybe, what about someone who bought the hardcopy before the iBook version? Can't justify the purchase of the book twice, but if there were a 'coupon' or proof of purchase conversion like we do with much of the media in iTunes? Just thinkin out loud. (Great resource book - finishing my VP-X Sport install currently)

Correct, hard to justify two purchase....

I am in the same boat. It would be helpful for those who have purchased the hard copy to be able to have the book on an iPad at a cost that takes into account our first purchase.
Excellent book.
John

I hear you, but have no way to do that in iTunes.

Thanks for the feedback!

I hear you, but have no way to do that in iTunes.

Thanks for the feedback!

I never would have bought a hard copy if I knew an ebook was coming or even a thought.

Rich -

No plans for an ebook. I intentionally went paper as I believe, for this application, you'll want to write notes in the margins, modify the drawings, and have it handy amongst a pile of wires and rivets. :)

shame on me.....

Last edited:
Really?

Seems to me $30 for a good book on wiring is worth that in either form. Good for Marc on getting it published in both formats.

If someone has a hard copy and really can't live with it and wants the e-book send me the hard copy and buy the electronic version. I'll give you the $30.

Kevin

Marc is to be congratulated for such an excellent book.
I don't want to sound ungrateful.
It is unfortunate that those that bought hard copy can't get an ebook version at a discount, but if it is not possible then I accept that and remain happy with the purchase of the hard copy, and my dealing with Marc.

Back