What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Monday Night Football KC Flight at night

N53LW

Well Known Member
ESPN sent me this DVD of KC Flight and our first NFL fly over at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Chiefs vs Chargers 10/31/2011. This was shot from above in a Partenavia P.68 they gave us some great reviews.
http://youtu.be/vwf0g5j6SBU
We have since done a 2nd night game for the Chiefs vs Steelers on 11/27/2011 and are on a stand by schedule for 12/24/2011.

Now, if you will just get down on the field and help them actually play football, all will be good!

Really great shot from above. Thanks!

Night formation flying

How much harder is that to do at night?

That was really excellent work. I was waiting for the sparklers to start shooting out the back.

Was a very nice shot.

KC Flight

The join up takes a little patience, you don't want to rush it. You have to really stay focused on your lines. Stay in position and your landing lights and strobes light up who your flying off of pretty well. Once your in position it's just like flying during the day , only darker! :D

If it were possible to get a frame grab at the :13-:15 mark...That would be an awesome picture!

Awesome!!

Great job guys..if you do a little bit of surfing on you tube you can see a couple of different videos from people who were there. The best one is from the parking lot and the people we first calling the fight a couple of A-10s:D

I'm not sure this is the correct point but...

rv-flyover.jpg

Bob

Very cool

That was the highest quality action seen at Arrowhead all year. Nonetheless, I'd attend a game if I knew you guys were doing the flyover....that alone would be worth the price of admission.

Signed,
Disgruntled (but Loyal) Chiefs Fan

Smoke

Boomer, lead was getting a little help from #7 , last one en trail. You can never have too much SMOKE! "Ripper"

Back