What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

-- TIME SET -- RV-9(A) get together at AirVenture 2012

Tumper

Well Known Member
I have tallied the results and it looks like Wednesday early is about as good as it gets. In the middle of the week so those that are just there for part of the week can hopefully make it (Sorry Chip). Let?s meet around 9:00 am at the serving area northeast of Phillips 66 Plaza. From the center of the plaza travel 027 degrees for about 432? and you should be there. Or just south of the Honda Jet tent. We can have coffee and donuts and spend as long as we want discussing Van?s finest. Bring pictures if you can, building or flying.

However, I still plan to be at Van?s Banquet about 1 hour before it begins so if you would like you can show up there also.

I hope everyone can make it.

I would also like to put out a request to one of the most famous RV builders and one of our own ?Vlad, spend of that paint job money and come and join us?. :rolleyes:

Be safe traveling and we will see ya there?

Sorry

Dean I would have been happy to but work and further summer travels only allow me to be in OSH from saturday until monday night. Shortest visit ever but better than not going. Will be in HBC, happy to meet anyone who wanders over. Cant miss the black and white 9a with the maple leaf on the tail. Us 9 drivers got to stick together.

Beer for Smitty

I am not going this year. Could somebody buy Smitty the best beer and tell him it's from me? :D

Perfect

I am really looking forward to my first Oshkosh visit (with my son) and the chance to meet and put a face to the many fine folks who have unwittingly helped me move my 9 project along. This get-together is the icing on the cake for a perfect first timer indoctrination and chance to say thanks.

And did you say something about free donuts....?

Jim A

Back