What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Best Looking Mug Around-Hangar Banners

Pmerems

Well Known Member
Advertiser
I just received my 15 oz RV-7A Mug from Walmart. Take a look. It was only $6.00, no that is not a misprint but a special holiday price. (10 oz ~$8, 15 oz ~$11)

RV7A%20Mug.jpg

I used the downloaded Hangar Banners Airwork (Link) and chose the Mug size I wanted. The system didn't have any issue with the large file size ~18Mb.

The detail is impressive. Much better than I had hoped.

I saved on shipping (which was about the cost of the Mug) by having it shipped to my local Walmart for pickup (Link)

So lets raise a glass and enjoy your Hangar Banners Mug.

The perfect holiday gift for the RV builder/Owner that won't break the bank.

What's the best holiday gift to give an RV builder/Owner that doesn't break the bank?

An RV Mug.

RV7A%20Mug.jpg

Walmart's photo Mugs are on sale again this holiday. A 15 oz photo Mug is only $7.98 plus tax & $4 shipping (no shipping charges if you pick it up at your local store).

The detail of an RV-7A Mug from Walmart is impressive.

I used the downloaded Hangar Banners Airwork (Link) and uploaded the file to the Walmart Photo Center (Link) and chose the Mug size I wanted. The system didn't have any issue with the large file size ~18Mb just took a while to upload. The image shown on the Walmart Mug preview page shows the image cropped but it isn't cropped when the Mug is printed (see photo of the actual RV-7A mug).

I saved on shipping by having it shipped to my local Walmart for pickup (Link)

So lets raise a glass and enjoy your Hangar Banners Mug.

I don't know about the mugs. They're cool, and reflect Hangar Banners' attention to quality, but ceramic mugs don't work for me. I need insulated stainless steel...16 - 20 oz of coffee that will stay hot until about noon. Contigo has worked well for me.

I will say that the Hangar Banners artwork is superior. A year or so ago, Paul gave me permission to modify the artwork in Photoshop and I had a 46x80 banner printed that more accurately reflected my airplane. It turned out exceptionally.

Attachments

• IMG_8934.jpg
    IMG_8934.jpg
    437.1 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_8937.jpg
    IMG_8937.jpg
    383.1 KB · Views: 112
Back