What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

"Drunk on a Plane" - Flight therapy in the RV-6

Arlen

Well Known Member
Nothing relaxes me like a sunrise flight. When life deals out challenges or frustrations, "flight therapy" can push them away.

High on life... (not alcohol or drugs) .. :)

Oh, and a big bug hit my Garmin Virb square on the lens cover on the way back to the airport!
http://youtu.be/232Smm-xgmo

Sweet

Nice video!

Just waiting on the weather to clear up to do the same here. Thanks for sharing.

NSB

Nice video, the runway you made the low pass down, 25, is the exact runway where I made my first solo while learning to fly. Back then (July 1976) it was known as runway 24. I guess the continental plates have had enough time to shift a little since then.

Great video! That sensation of skimming along the tops of the clouds fixes just about any ailment I can think of!

Arlen - I hate to focus on one part of the video but I have to ask if you would mind sharing more details on your hangar door installation, please (pics, description etc)? Seems like a nice, simple easy open / easy close solution that's not dependent on electrical power.

Back