What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Peepin', Gopher (and Badger) Style

petehowell

Well Known Member
October reminds us of why we choose to live in the upper midwest: warm days, cool nights, and an absolute explosion of color. We are pretty close to peak color, so Andi and I used date night to do some aerial leaf peepin' and grab dinner at the diner at KEAU. The golden hour yielded some nice light for imagery..........

I'll let the pics tell the story somewhere over Minnesconsin:

IMG_4931.JPG

IMG_4948.JPG

IMG_4955.JPG

IMG_4959.JPG

IMG_4961.JPG

IMG_4967.JPG

IMG_4973.JPG

IMG_4974.JPG

IMG_4986.JPG

May you all have a healthy glow this Halloween season! - Pete and Andi
IMG_5005.JPG

Last edited:
Autumn Colors

Wow! Great Photos, Pete. Beautiful colors and magical countryside. Awe-inspiring, really; particularly from altitude. Thanks for posting!

Recon flights here in STL show color is coming. I am not expecting it to be as great as we have had the last couple years. Thanks for the great pictures and gives me the time table for when we will peak here.

Great photos! Too cloudy over here in Michigan to be able to take any photos of our color, also at peek. Keep the photos comming.

Fantastic, I love the Minnesconsin area in the summer and more so in the early fall, then I think about 3 months from now and decide again not to leave for north of Georippiama after October.

Those are awesome shots, though, makes me want to work less and spend more time on the ship, but the first is required for the second to happen. :(

Back