What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

kitlog alternatives?

rotoiti

Well Known Member
I am looking for kitlog alternatives. My household is completely Windows-free and my company does not allow Windows on their laptops for security reasons so I am running a Linux laptop as well. Therefore kitlog, being Windows based, is out.

I can setup a blogger blog and a spreadsheet with hourly entries I guess but I am looking for a decent cloud based alternative. Perhaps kitlog now has a cloud version they need to beta test? :)

Another Wordpress user here. Nice thing about WP is that there are tons of desktop-based editors out there; I use MarsEdit on my Mac.

I've had this idea rolling around in the back of my head for a while to create a WP-based hosted build log solution. Basically, it'd provide an easy-to-set-up blog with some builder-specific plugins. (stuff like hour tracking and so forth) Set it up properly to provide good data redundancy and backups, since we all value this data highly.

But then I remember I've got a plane to build, and the last thing I need is another distraction...

Another Wordpress user here. Nice thing about WP is that there are tons of desktop-based editors out there; I use MarsEdit on my Mac.

I've had this idea rolling around in the back of my head for a while to create a WP-based hosted build log solution. Basically, it'd provide an easy-to-set-up blog with some builder-specific plugins. (stuff like hour tracking and so forth) Set it up properly to provide good data redundancy and backups, since we all value this data highly.

But then I remember I've got a plane to build, and the last thing I need is another distraction...

Hi
What plugin have you used for your hobbs counter?
I have trouble finding a correct time tracker
thanks

what is the specific WP plugin you all are using for the hobbs meter? Specifically @N546RV, I love your hobbs counter.

Thanks,
Paolo

Back