What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

N717EE Headed NE!!

RV7Guy

Well Known Member
With very mixed emotions my RV7 headed to Mora Minnesota with its new owner, Dan Larson yesterday. Tom Berge was along to do the pre buy and begin Dan's transition.

The 7 provided me with many great memories since December 2005. I've traveled all over the country with several trips to Oshkosh and Muncie, IN to fly RC planes in the National Championships. Many trips to South Dakota to visit relatives also took place. I lost count of all the trips to CA. Sure beats driving.

For those still building, keep at it. The end result is well worth the blood, sweat and tears. If you're not a builder, find a good RV and buy it. You won't be disappointed.

What's next? N707EE is about 3/4 completed. Another 7 with slider canopy and Barrett IO390, a great panel and lots of extras.

rt4ayd.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm one of the many folks Darwin took up and subsequently convinced to buy or build an RV in that -7. Congrats, and looking forward to the completion of your next -7 (and mosquito).

Passengers

Yep. Lots of people flown. I may be off by a few but pretty close to 180 people took a ride. Including lots of Young Eagles. Any reason to go fly!!!

Many of those rides became very expensive. 8 of those bought kits, 2 others searched out and bought RV's and many others continue to dream.

Share your plane with everyone. Lets continue to build the family.

Beautiful plane! Any reason for the switch from tip up to slider?

Still trying to decide myself.

After taking my first RV flight with Darwin, after a bit of time I purchased my Rv-7 tail kit. What a great aircraft and I am sure the new builder will be happy with his purchase.

Back