What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

More dogs to go from LZU to OCF

bsacks05

Well Known Member
Just got a request to fly more pups from Lawrenceville, GA LZU to Ocala, Fl OCF. 20+ again. I can't do it since our winter break is over at work and students return tomorrow. If interested you can contact me or Sue Bruce (no relation) at [email protected]

?

The date with the executioner is wednesday. Any chance someone could get them to savannah? I could get them to florida probably.

PNP has contacted me to do this mission. I'll be flying it Fri or Sat.
I need some advice on best crates to use to carry pups.
One big crate for baggage area or many smaller crates.

Update: They canceled me stating that it was too late for a dog wed and one thursday.
Really sad.
Anyway, I will look to help out on other missions and get the crates to accomodate as many as possible next time.

Last edited:
Where are you going from there LZU? Savannah or Daniel Island or maybe Ridgeland? The biggest problem I think we will have this weekend is the weather. But I could probably watch some dogs if need be. My wife would kill me but...

I was just wondering if you were going to go from LZU to Ocala. You are a very good person to drive them to Ocala.

Back