What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Video from last week

Got to go up for a couple solo flights last week with the -8 before I moved back down here to Daytona. Rough on a few things but it was actually my first aerobatic flight in it and first aerobatic flight in over a month. Everything was kept positive so it wasn't the most precise. Enjoy!

https://vimeo.com/46588609

Adam,
I may have something wrong with my player as the video hung about a minute into it, but the music kept playing.

Excellent Video!

Great music and sync with the flying.

Thanks for sharing and motivating this guy... I spent 12 hours in the garage today building.

Regards,

Scott

@panhandler, some people have told me that there's a problem, others were able to play it all the way through so I'm not totally sure what's going on there...? Are you viewing on mobile? I tried watching it on my iPhone and it quit loading, but was fine on mine and a friends computers.

@Rhino, Thanks! Glad I could be of some motivation!!!

No issue playing on the PC.

Off topic: Adam are you a vaulter at ERAU? Saw a video in your collection that leads me to believe that.

I'm an ex-vaulter and ERAU alumni.

Regards,

Scott

Yep! This will be my fourth season at ERAU. I joined my sophomore year and decided to use up my eligibility and stay for my MBA. Just graduated in May with my AE degree. What year did you graduate?

Atwood Lake?

Hi Adam, I grew up by Dover, Ohio. Close to Bolivar (for the non Ohio folks).
Was your video in the area of Atwood? It came out good. I usually visit KPHD for the Memorial weekend and Labor Day EAA fly-ins there.

Back