What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anti-Splat

Jwputnam

Well Known Member
Just received my latest order from Allan. Got the oil change kit (ingenious air tool, magnetic plug and special wrench for the impossible to reach Lycoming filter) that eliminates the mess of changing oil. Actually looking forward to trying it out if you can believe that.

As usual, all products were shipped the next day. Amazing service!

I now have purchased all but a VERY few of Allan’s products and services (like the main wheels greaseless bearing service). My absolute favorite (and again, I have them all) is the oil scavenger. I now have 130 hours on my 9a and have never had ONE drop of oil on the belly. Not one! Second favorite would be the bar across the cockpit floor for getting in and out. I don’t know how anyone can possibly go without it.

I cannot recommend Anti-Splat enough. You really have to visit his website and watch his product videos. If all you wind up buying is a set of terrific jack points, you will still be way ahead, cuz you are gonna need ‘em…..trust me.

Love you Allan. You are the best.

I have all the nose wheel and gear leg mods on mine which make me feel more secure with my 6A. I also have Almost RV14 which makes my aircraft more comfortable. I bought some tools such as the tire bead breaker (still did not try it). I use the nose wheel fairing protector and the jack points regularly. I hope not having to use my snapper any time soon or distant future :) One device I like a lot is the ultimate gust lock. Next purchase could be the EZ cowl flap. Not that I have an issue now but I wonder if this could allow me for more aggressive climbs avoiding CH overheating.

I think Allan should provide a free hat to those who owns more than 50% of his products :-D

Back