What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

ATS PRO 3X RIVET GUN

Yep, that's the one I have.

I have a number of ATS tools and they have so far all been reliable and good quality.

Yep, that's the one I have.

I have a number of ATS tools and they have so far all been reliable and good quality.

Hope you don't mind me asking a few questions? Did you use it to build your 14? Does the trigger allow you to tease how the strokes go? Thanks for any information you can provide...

Yes and yes :D

I started out with one of the cheap Chinese variants that came with a toolkit, didn't know what I was missing until I replaced it with the ATS.

Same with the pneumatic squeezer, upgraded from the cheap Chinese copy to the Cleveland version, night and day difference.

I have the economy version and quite liked it. I could tease the throttle on it no problem. I'm sure the pro one is great too.

Thanks guys I appreciate the info...I have one on order. I also plan on getting Cleaveland pneumatic squeezer so thanks for that info as well.

Thanks guys I appreciate the info...I have one on order. I also plan on getting Cleaveland pneumatic squeezer so thanks for that info as well.

Good call. Almost twice as much $$ but wow worth it. That cheap pneumatic squeezer we started out with really sucked. So much in fact we stopped using it and bucked half the emp before I saw a video of someone else using one and thought "hmm... maybe I was doing it wrong". Ultimately, just a poor copy.

Back