What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Shout out for Classic Aero Designs!

rv6ehguy

Well Known Member
I would like to put a shout out for Classic Aero Designs and specifically Jeremiah Webster. A number of months ago, I ordered a floor carpet kit for my RV6A. There were a lot of dimension questions, advice, and email correspondence about my RV which I did not mind because I wanted the fit to be right due to some of my modifications to the fuel pump housing. At that time, Jeremiah informed me of a lead time of about six weeks. Again, not a problem for me. When the carpet was finished, I requested delivery by the postal services. I wasn’t in a hurry and didn’t want to pay the outrageous shipping rates of FedEx or UPS. Long story short, my carpet kit was lost in the mail for well over a month. Eventually my carpet was returned to sender. When I learned of the return, I was relieved since we were discussing remaking the carpet order. I asked Jeremiah to resend the carpet via FedEx. I didn’t want to take a chance on my high value item being lost again. I did receive my carpet a few weeks ago. The fit, workmanship, and quality is outstanding. Good work Classic Aero Designs but the thing that stood out for me was C.A.D. covered the substantial FedEx charges to Canada. I requested to pay the charges but was told it was not necessary because they felt bad about my carpet being lost in the postal system and it clearly was a Canada Post issue. Thank you Jeremiah and C.A.D. Their attention to customer service is to be admired. They have made me a lifetime customer and I will always recommend them to my friends and associates.
John Van Lieshout (a very happy Classic Aero Designs customer!)
RV6A QB 85%
C-FMYM (reserved)
AeroSport Power IO-375 M1S 195hp
Garmin G3X Touch 2 screen suite
Still looking for a prop

Yes, Jeremiah was awesome for me also. I have Classic Aero seats with headrests, wanted them taken out. Jeremiah researched and found my seats were originally built by Class Aero. They still had the material. Sent them back, very quick turn around, top notch service and craftsmanship.

Totally agree. Jeremiah spent a lot of time with me as well. Lots of phone and email discussions, mailed swatches... and in the end I got custom seats that are perfect for my plane.

+1 here

Too often, customers don't miss a beat when it's time to complain...

Too rarely, customers report good or exceptional service, quality materials or workmanship...

So I will add my voice in expressing my total satisfaction towards Jeremiah for his service and product.
Definitely will recommend him if asked.

Top notch, worth every penny !!!

Pictures are worth a thousand words. (don't comment on the antenna cable that on the left fuselage wall... it's not at it's place...) :rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_6659.jpg
    IMG_6659.jpg
    410.8 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_6661.jpg
    IMG_6661.jpg
    271 KB · Views: 186
Back