What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-14 Firewall Forward Turntables

RV-14 Turntables and 360 views

Wow, those are nice. is the RV-10 page finally due for an update after 10 years?

Kinda Surprised

Ya think that 200F capable adel is going to survive long attached to the exhaust pipe for the sniffle tube? It took a while for the photos to load on my MAC - WOW what an excellent view of the installation! Worth 10^4 words.

Last edited:
Red Cube location

RV-14 Firewall Forward turntables have been added to the Van's Aircraft Website. Enjoy!

Click and drag to rotate the image. Mouse wheel or pinch and swipe to zoom and pan.

RV-14

RV-14A

Top and bottom views are also available.

Thanks for posting those pics Adam! One question: what is the rationale for mounting the flowmeter on the engine itself? That's about as harsh of an environment as you can get for a sensor (heat, vibration, etc). I don't doubt it works there, but I would think longevity would be better on the firewall or inside the tunnel downstream of the selector. So I'm assuming there's a good reason Vans located it on the engine and it wasn't just because you ran out of space elsewhere to install it...?

Thanks,

360 View

I think with the new website the 360 degree engine links are no longer working. I can't seem to find them on Vans Website either. Any help would be awesome! Installing baffle and such now.

Thanks!

Back