What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

JD Air AV2022 discount

RV7Guy

Well Known Member
JD Air is again offering a 10% discount for AirVenture during the month of July. Effective today, utilize the code AV2022 to get 10% off your total purchase. www.jdair.com

Also, we have 2 exciting new products that we are releasing this month. 1) a mounting fixture for a trickle charger plug. This will bolt on to any .75" engine mount tube. The package will include the mount, the plug, plug cover, protective pad and all mounting hardware. Intro price will be $38.95 2) The long awaited grab handles for side by side sliders will finally be available. I have the prototypes on my 7 and they are great looking, very functional and easy to install. They will come in natural aluminum or anodized red. No cost available yet. Here's some pictures of both.

Addendum: I will be at Oshkosh but not displaying. I will have limited space to bring orders with me. On the notes section of the order let me know you'd like Oshkosh delivery.

Attachments

• IMG_0095.jpg
    IMG_0095.jpg
    355.1 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_0091.jpg
    IMG_0091.jpg
    328.6 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_0093.jpg
    IMG_0093.jpg
    412.8 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0094.jpg
    IMG_0094.jpg
    340.1 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_2949.jpg
    IMG_2949.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
I was wondering if you will be in Oshkosh this year with these product available or should I order it on-line. If you will be in Oshkosh, I will just pick it up there.

I will be

I was wondering if you will be in Oshkosh this year with these product available or should I order it on-line. If you will be in Oshkosh, I will just pick it up there.

I will be at Oshkosh bell to bell but will not have a booth. I will have room to bring orders with me. Send me an email at [email protected]

7A JD latch

Thanks Darwin for your post, which gave me the nudge to order an 7a latch. I'm looking forward to changing out the "standard" Van's latch, which was always a bit jenky on my plane.

Yes

Is JDAir going forward with the RV-14 Canopy handle?

I'll check with the guy doing the machining on the prototype. He's an airline pilot for a real job so he works this in. He was working on it a couple of weeks ago.

Nice idea with the trickle charger plug mount. Now for those of us not in AZ, add the engine heater plug to it.

Back