What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Paine Field to Calgary

TroyBranch

Well Known Member
Friend
Here is a video link of our flight home this week. We left on Friday for Seattle and came home Tuesday. We cleared custom in Spokane, then on to Yakima to visit Cub Crafters and lunch. Then on to Paine field. We toured Seattle and flew out to Friday Harbor for a boat tour. (You go no where in a boat:rolleyes:) After that we did an evening flight back to Paine around the Islands. It is a beautiful place. Next day we left for home. This video is our day on Tuesday. It was a fun day. Its a long video, love it or hate it:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nczeHbioN0Y

Also my wife is doing a wonderful job blogging our trip. Here is the link for that. The storey will continue.

http://www.amateurbuiltfamilyfun.com/seattle-area-and-san-juan-island-wa-day-one.html

Good stuff

Troy.

Thanks for sharing! Great video and blog.

Next time you head this way, we can't have you eating lunch at a servo station. We could have picked you up and treated you to lunch.
Also, offer still stands for a refuel if you land at S40 (40 miles SE of YKM)....kinda like buying starbucks coffee for the person behind you in line:)

BTW..This fuel offer stands for any Rv10 landing at S40

Next time you head this way, we can't have you eating lunch at a servo station. We could have picked you up and treated you to lunch.
Also, offer still stands for a refuel if you land at S40 (40 miles SE of YKM)....kinda like buying starbucks coffee for the person behind you in line

Totally forgot about you being close by. I will get there one day, I promiss. Look forward to anything other than a service station for lunch:)

Nice job, eh?

Thanks eh!

Last edited:
Hi Troy,

How are you powering your video camera, I gather you must have it wired to ships power to be able to record larger amounts of video?

Cheers

Hi Troy,

How are you powering your video camera, I gather you must have it wired to ships power to be able to record larger amounts of video?

Cheers

Just a spare battery. I can charge it from the plane if need be though. If I used the ships power I cannot record the sound.

Back