What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any RV-7,8,12 or 14's in the NY area??

pauldross

I'm New Here
I've narrowed my kit choice down to two which includes Van's.

Interested in 7,8,12,and 14's

Is there anyone in the Syracuse, Buffalo, Rochester, Albany, Utica area where I could see if I fit? I'm 6'2" and if I can't fit comfortable it might be an issue.

Willing to drive hours in either direction.
Thanks in advance for any consideration that can be offered.

** Would also be interested in buying kit from above that has all/nearly all parts and I need to be able to complete at least 51%

Best,
Paul

** Would also be interested in buying kit from above that has all/nearly all parts and I need to be able to complete at least 51%

Best,
Paul
Paul, you personally do not need to complete 51%. The requirement is that 51% is completed "not for compensation". You can purchase a nearly completed project, finish it and still comply with the rule. Just make sure that the build is documented.

Good luck on you search

RV8

I have an 8 in Newfield,NY,a little over an hour away from you to the south and west.Can’t fly now as there is still too much snow on my runway.Welcome to come and sit!

7A

I'm in northern Ohio looking for an excuse to fly a short
x-country in my 7A. Our field is clear. Send me a PM.

Gary Kohler

I have an 8 near Binghamton....Show Planes fastback and cowl. It's at the paint shop now but should have it back in a couple of weeks. Feel free to stop by and check it out...

Back