What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Earyl Xmas Gopro Hero3 - Flight video Chino to Cable

pmccoy

Well Known Member
Early Xmas Gopro Hero3 - Flight video Chino to Cable

My lovely wife was kind enough to buy me a new toy for Christmas. Of course I just couldn't wait to open it. So when it arrived this week, I just couldn't wait to get out to the airport and give it a try. So here is my first ever RV9A flight video. As this was the first time, it's long, about eleven minutes. I will edit out lots more on future videos, but this one was a lot of fun to make.

Youtube.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWKH66dB_A4

p.s. - I can't figure out how to make the graphic be a live link, so the video link is posted below the image.

Last edited:
As the Rockteer Said . . . I Like It!

Hi Peter,

I'll have to come over and see your new toy! Cool Video! Please call me when you're at your hangar next time . . . Thanks!

Bill- the GoPro is fun to work with. I am still experimenting with how to mount it, and what settings to use for resolution and frame rates.

You are due for some stick time! Pick a destination and lets go fly!

Motivation is a great thing. Your build looks great, but there is nothing like some time flying in an RV to get you moving a bit quicker on the build. :)

GoPro camera mount

Which GoPro do you have and which camera mount? I like the way you were able to turn it back and forth and have it end up pointed in the right direction.

GoPro Hero 3, I was using a suction cup mount and audio cable that came from NflightCam GoPro kit.

Back