What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

GRT Avionics new product: Sport EX

Reckoner

Sport%20EX%20Split%20Screen2.png

GRT Avionics announces a new EFIS, the ?Sport EX?. The ?EX? represents the expandability of this EFIS. It brings a lower entry level price point than any full-sized EFIS we have produced yet is software expandable at any time to a richly featured, high end unit. This enables pilots to get the features they need now without paying for ones that they don't.

According to president, Greg Toman, ?Our design goal was to to lower the entry level price point and provide the greatest value to the customer, without compromising quality. Achieving this goal would provide a more cost effective option for RV type aircraft, and also allowing a GRT Avionics EFIS to be a practical option in airplanes which can not justify expensive avionics. Our experience with our Mini was instrumental in developing the Sport EX, combined with a more extensive ?buy the option you need? business model.?

For more information, see our PDF Here or visit us at Oshkosh at Booth 3068 in Hanger C.

-Marc Robertson
GRT Avionics

Last edited:
2020 compliant gps

Need more info on the 2020 gps for adsb.
Will it work 'stand alone'? I have an Hx.
Is its output format compatible with the Trig TT-22 driven thru the Hx?

For those of us unable to make OSH, can you put these things on your web site?

Looks like a great setup. I'm thrilled with my Sport SX EFIS....the 8.4" screen is just the right size. Keep the innovative, affordable products coming. :):)

Need more info on the 2020 gps for adsb.
Will it work 'stand alone'? I have an Hx.
Is its output format compatible with the Trig TT-22 driven thru the Hx?

For those of us unable to make OSH, can you put these things on your web site?

Hello Bob,

I designed the 2020 ADS-B GPS to operate as a standalone unit with the capability to send out up to 7 different standards. Far more than will likely ever be needed. One of them will be a connection directly to a GRT display unit and the rest will work with any ADS-B out solution that comes out.

We will be working on the documentation and posting it to the website after we get back from Oshkosh.

-Marc Robertson
GRT Avionics

Back