What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Pine Bluff Formation Clinic Oct 31 - Nov 2

Mark Burns

Well Known Member
I'm posting an email sent by Gerald "Bulldog" Loyd to past clinic participants.

In the past some folks have said " I didn't even know about the clinic".
We're trying to solve some of that. See email below:

Thanks,
Mark

The 2014 Pine Bluff, AR Formation Clinic will be held at Grider Field (PBF) from Oct 10 to Oct 12.

The Yahoo Group site for you to join is at the following link:

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/2014PineBluffClinic/info

Many of you were expecting it in November, but Oct 10-12 opened up and it gives us a better chance of good weather.

Join the group and enter your information in the data base to sign up. Joining the group does not sign you up for the clinic. Signing up only gives you access to the information. Entering your information in the data base is how you sign up for the clinic.

In files section of the group site is a copy of the FFI Formation Manual and any other info you need.

Gerald (Bulldog) Loyd

Last edited by a moderator:
Need formation newbs

And we need newbies!!! Too many chiefs not enough indians. If you have been thinking about it, please sign up. Newbies are the majority of the reason we go.

Pine Bluff Formation Clinic new date due to wx

Moderator, can you please take the old date out of the thread title? [ed. Done. dr]

Posting Bulldog's email here:

We are rescheduling the clinic for Oct 31 - Nov 2. Save the date. Just a few small details to get worked out.

I want to thank Mike (Kahuna) Stewart for volunteering to come help. He will be our check pilot.

Anyone wanting to enter their information in the database please go ahead. Drone has set up a new sign up database and check ride database.

Lodging arrangements are not finalized yet. I will post a new lodging information file tomorrow, I hope.

Bulldog

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/2014PineBluffClinic/info

Last edited by a moderator:
We are rescheduling the clinic for Oct 31 - Nov 2. Save the date. Just a few small details to get worked out.

Would you guy accept a transient visitor? My -12 is due to come out of paint at 52F about then. I'd love to stop by and say hello if my completion date aligns with yours.

absolutely!

Would you guy accept a transient visitor? My -12 is due to come out of paint at 52F about then. I'd love to stop by and say hello if my completion date aligns with yours.

Tom,
Visitors are always welcome. You can most likely catch a ride on a flight or two.

Mark

Clinic visitor

Visitors are welcome. If you stay long enough we'll let you ride along on a formation training flight. For a small fee we will feed you Ribs & Catfish. Adult beverages are included.

Visitors are welcome. If you stay long enough we'll let you ride along on a formation training flight. For a small fee we will feed you Ribs & Catfish. Adult beverages are included.

Hmmm...after reading this I'm giving the paint shop a stern warning, plus if necessary, they can leave a few things off the list.:D

Back