What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Lobster fly-in T-Shirts

Dvalcik

Well Known Member
Sponsor
The EAA chapter 1434 has begun planning for the 2nd annual Lobster fly-in (Sept 17). For the pilots flying their RV’s to KBST, I will order a lobster fly-in t-shirt for each pilot. Please RSVP via email to [email protected] , include your size, RV model and email address.

Last year we had 32 RVs out of the 54 planes at the fly-in. Many of guys from Mass could not get in due to fog on the coast that morning or there would have been more. It looks like 8 – 10 will be coming in early for vacation for few days early or at least some of the out of state RVr’s are coming in the Friday before. We will plan a lobster get together that night!
flyin white_t_shirt_small.jpg

Doug thanks for the use of the VAF logo. I personally made a donation to a Healthcare charity and additionally the chapter is donating a large sum to the local ACE camp http://maineacecamp.org/index.html . It is great that you allow the use of the logo for a charitable donation.

I will post the flyer and more info in a few weeks as we get closer to the date.

Last edited:
We are coming!

My wife and I have our vacation time turned in and we are planning to be there!
Email sent

S

If I survive Alaskan Trip I join the Pensylvanians. Small size for me please. :D

Last edited:
Replies for T-Shirt KBST fly-in

Phase 1 better be done by then. You know I'm in even if I have to drive (again). XL

There will be no driving :) Just a few more hours and that Phase 1 box disappears.

Thanks to everyone who emailed me. So far 21 replies from 6 different states. I will post the official notification on the fly-in the first part of August. I will list info on hotels and car rentals. It looks like a few are coming in for a week stay and turning it into a vacation.

More to Come. If any one has any questions reach out to me via email.

See you soon.

Back