What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Pair of 14A's

pmshep

21dhkdh.jpg

Hanging around the hangar at DVT awaiting FWF kits........

Last edited by a moderator:
FWF kit

I am a bit further along than you, also waiting for the FWF kit. I would be interested to know how many other 14 builders are also waiting for there FWF kit. Van's will not commit expect to say soon.

Nice...If I didn't know better I think you were building in CA :)

Larry

Last edited:
Like those stands under the spar stubs. Custom bracket at the top of the screw, pinned through the spar?

I am a bit further along than you, also waiting for the FWF kit. I would be interested to know how many other 14 builders are also waiting for there FWF kit. Van's will not commit expect to say soon.

Add another to your list. Soon is getting old!

I too am anxiously awaiting the FWF kit. I understand that it has got to be very frustrating for the Engineers at Vans. I also DO NOT suspect that that they are 'holding up' for any misguided reason. There is probably no one else wanting the FWF issue to be put to bed more than the Vans guys. I am just doing a lot of loose end stuff. I do wish that they would release section 52 instructions (antenna installation) so that I can get that section done. It is looking like it will be more and more difficult to be finished for a big unveiling at OSH16. Happy thoughts huh? There are probably a few brave soles that are forging on, 'blazing the trail', sourcing out what would normally be in the FWF kit. Good luck to them. I want to be one of us to shake the hand of the builders that are at OSH16 with their 14. Maybe I can take some pictures of these fine folks. Looking forward to the pilgrimage to aviation Mecca (OSH16).

Back