What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

First Flight of N807SH

SteveHRV7

First flight of my 7a "Defying Gravity" was on 10/21/12. I was hoping to have some additional pictures or subsequent flights but the weather here in Michigan has been horrible any time I have had time to fly. I envy all you folks in good weather states! The flight went smoothly. The IO-375 ran perfectly. The flight was completely uneventful - which is a very good thing. Now if it would just clear up... Thanks to Van's for a great plane and to VAF for the support from so many builders to actually complete this project.

DSC_2806_zps22076340.jpg

Re: first flight

Let me be the first to congratulate u on a job well done. What a great feeling to have accomplished the feat that you have. And as much as I enjoyed building, I like being in the flying phase of RV ownership even better. I bet you cant wait to hit a few flyins and answer the question "are you the builder?" with Why yes I am. Congrats and well done.

Congrats!

Congrats on your accomplishment! I know the grin still hurts! Mine hasn't left yet! Let the fun really begin!

Big Time Congrats

Big Time Congrats Steve for a job well done.

However, that paint job looks oddly familiar :D

Stay safe in Phase 1 and let us know your progress.

2cdv3tg.jpg

Back