What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-3 sighting PA

Dvalcik

Well Known Member
Sponsor
Good day flying around KPTW ? I get call on the radio from Dan asking to pull up off my wing. Permission granted and thanks to the iPhone a photo opportunity. The point for this post really is for Rob the builder who moved to the west coast and left the plane with his Dad on the east coast. We constantly tell him the plane can?t leave the PA area. :rolleyes:

59lg1.jpg

59lg2.jpg

59lg3.jpg

Rob I think possession is 9/10th the law and your Dad is the one flying it (well?) or we can go with all the things that your Dad did for you growing up and it is the Holiday?s and bet you haven?t picked out his gift ? LOL

By the way you can call and order your new RV14 (A nice two place now that you are married!)
vans logo.jpg

Rob call them tomorrow @ 503.678.6545 to place your order :D

59lg.jpg

Dan taxiing Rob's RV3 during the RV1 visit at Heritage Field last spring

Rob I think Mark has some photos also.
Rob the guys at KPTW hope to see you when you visit your Family and your Dad?s plane.
Your friend - have a good holiday,

Hey thats my plane!

I am going to set the record for time between first flight of the plane the builders first flight. For the record, I WILL be flying it across the country in March or April this year. :D

You are a patient man, Rob. I'm glad I didn't have to wait until our -3 was over a year old to fly it!
It helps having some of the best road and mountain biking in the country in my backyard. If the weather and work cooperate I should be able to fly it early next month.

Back