What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Another One Joins the Fleet

bobrath

Sponsor
RV8A N584BR built by Bob and Irene Rathburn took flight today from its home base of Poplar Bluff, MO (KPOF). Thanks to the training skills of Tom Berge (KMIC) there were no real surprises in the flying. We got a nice mid-term exam from EAA volunteers Brent Hill and Chris Santchi and a thorough final from DAR Neal Sowers. The forums were invaluable over the four years we labored...thanks to all of you. This has been one of the most challenging and remarkable experiences in my lifetime....and it's only going to get better. Bob Rathburn

RV8A N584BR built by Bob and Irene Rathburn took flight today from its home base of Poplar Bluff, MO (KPOF). Thanks to the training skills of Tom Berge (KMIC) there were no real surprises in the flying. We got a nice mid-term exam from EAA volunteers Brent Hill and Chris Santchi and a thorough final from DAR Neal Sowers. The forums were invaluable over the four years we labored...thanks to all of you. This has been one of the most challenging and remarkable experiences in my lifetime....and it's only going to get better. Bob Rathburn

Congrats! Tom transitioned Mary and me into our RV-8A, so hopefully we wore all the rough edges off for ya... :D

Back