What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Thanks to Mr. Steve Ingraham

Tmartin66

All,
I posted a few days ago trying to decide between a RV-7/7A or RV-14/14A and received a lot of great feedback. One who responded to the post noticed that we lived close and graciously offered me a ride in his RV-9A. This was to be my first in any RV. I had a great time and learned many things. Steve has a beautiful aircraft and I am very grateful for the experience.

Many thanks to Steve and Mary Ingraham

Tony Martin

Steve is a great guy!

I second your comments about Steve and his RV-9A. He helped me early in my RV introduction by giving me an orientation ride and showing me how to better use the GRT EFIS system and couple the autopilot - two issues I struggled with early on with my RV7A ownership. His RV is also one of the nicest I've seen. A true gentleman!

Thanks for the kind words Tony. I can't wait to get a ride in that 14 so lets get busy getting that project going!

1st RV flight!

All,
I posted a few days ago trying to decide between a RV-7/7A or RV-14/14A and received a lot of great feedback. One who responded to the post noticed that we lived close and graciously offered me a ride in his RV-9A. This was to be my first in any RV. I had a great time and learned many things. Steve has a beautiful aircraft and I am very grateful for the experience.

Many thanks to Steve and Mary Ingraham

Tony Martin

Beware that first RV flight, for the next action of most is to write out a check for a tail kit, and start building! :)

Back