What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

ENGINE REBUILDER IRAN PIREP

America's Aircraft Engines Endorsement

If you're referring to America's Aircraft Engines Inc. in Collinsville, I would not hesitate to have them work on my engine. They built my ECi IO-360 and I am 100% satisfied with the entire company. You will not regret using them. They will treat you right!

Nathan

If you're referring to America's Aircraft Engines Inc. in Collinsville, I would not hesitate to have them work on my engine. They built my ECi IO-360 and I am 100% satisfied with the entire company. You will not regret using them. They will treat you right!

Nathan
+1 I built my IO-340 with them. Went to their shop and spent two days building my engine. They are a great company with great employees.

America's Aircraft Engines rebuilt my C182 engine in 2012. A couple of months ago My RV10 IO540 started making metal and they worked it in for IRAN. QUICK TURN AROUND. You should call them.
Tom Woodruff
RV10 921BT

I had America's Aircraft Engines do a Millenium overhaul for my Mooney back in 2003. I will have them overhaul my next engine. Very happy.

Rebuilders

There good the big name shop a few miles south
Has a attorney on retainer if you know what I mean

Back