What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

First flight.

kjelle69

Today I experienced my first flight in me and my fiancée's recently purchased RV-4. -What an Amazing plane !

Just had to share my moment. :)

The Kit was built by Sören Björck , completed in 1998 and has 160h TTAF now.

O-360A1D/180 with Pacesetter 200 Prop.

Last edited:
Welcome to VAF!!!!

Great!!!

Welcome to VAF, good to have you aboard.

How about some photos??

Congratulations! We will be looking for you in Trip Write Ups section :D Welcome to obsession.

Welcome to a great group of like-minded people. Looking forward to some pics of your country from above. Be careful and have fun!

oh, you are in Europe

Kjelle,

first of all congrats - you are on the right side of General Aviation!! The -4 had me on ?hello? re it?s flight characteristics when I flew (it was my first RV flight ever) and owning one still makes feel priveledged.

I just realize you are in Europe: why not coming to the RV meeting at Damme EDWC (Germany) in May/June 2012?

Anway - enjoy!!

Heinz

Congratulation

Hej Kjelle

Congratulation to your fabulous airplane. Whish you plenty of fun, which you will have!

I might come more often to Link?ping for professional reasons in the coming year.

the only thing I would do would get rid of the Pacesetter wood prop and get an aluminum sensenitch for 180 lyc RV4. I had a pace setter shed a prop tip
Yaw String

great aircraft get rid of the Pacesetter 200 prop and replace it with an aluminum sensenich prop for anRV4. I had a pacesetter shed a prop tip once

Congrats!

Today I experienced my first flight in me and my fianc?e's recently purchased RV-4. -What an Amazing plane !

Just had to share my moment. :)

The Kit was built by S?ren Bj?rck , completed in 1998 and has 160h TTAF now.

O-360A1D/180 with Pacesetter 200 Prop.

Great to see you here Kjelle!
I am really looking forward to fly with you upcoming season!
/Rolle

Back