What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-12 North Texas Lunch Fly in!

Jetguy

Well Known Member
:DToday in north Texas the weather was beautifull so a few RV12s got together for lunch at Lancaster Airport cafe just south of Dallas.

IMAG0527.jpg

IMAG0523.jpg

From left to right Steve Garrett, Pete Anderson, Bob Kibby, John Albury
IMAG0524.jpg

Here are few pics of Bob Kibbys Ipad set up.
IMAG0500.jpg

IMAG0503.jpg

Enjoy!;)

Are my eyes going really bad or is that 496 mounted in the panel at an angle for a better view by the pilot.

496 tilt out

The 496 set up I have is from Air Gizmo. There is the 496 mount and a separate tilt out adapter. You may also need a cable extender from Stein Air. The Air Gizmo mount makes it easy to remove the 496 for updates and the tilt out makes the 496 screen so much easer to see.

Bob Kibby N712BK-90hrs

RV-12's Everywhere!

It's nice to see a group of RV-12's showing up different places now. I think there are six or seven 12's in the Albany, Lebanon, Independence area and three or four more in Aurora and Twin Oaks. We are in the Winter fog, rain and early sunsets for a couple more months and then I am going to try and get the Oregon RV-12's together and see if we can get a few Costco calendars printed up.

If some of the WA RV-12's are interested we can invite you too!

Jay and Carrie Sluiter
N124CS
Albany, OR (S12)

Looks like it was fun ... wish I was there. All the planes looked great and I bet you compared notes the whole time. I'm a thousand mile away and I saw a few things to consider ... thanks ...

Back