What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-8 and the Hoquiam Bird Walk

ArlingtonRV

Well Known Member
Last edited:
Hi Steve,

Never stopped in to Hoquiam. You mention walking - are there good biking trails as well? Might have to put it on the list for my wife and our folding bikes if so.

Lars

That's weird... when I clicked your link, my computer redirected me to my own channel Beta Studio page. That's ok... I backtracked from there to get to my usual YouTube home page to see your video in my feed.

Hi Steve,

You mention walking - are there good biking trails as well? Might have to put it on the list for my wife and our folding bikes if so.

Lars

I don't know of any biking trails in the immediate vicinity of the airport. There may be some, I'm just not aware of them. I know that bikes are strictly prohibited from the bird trail.

Probably a better choice for biking would be either Ocean Shores or Westport.

That's weird... when I clicked your link, my computer redirected me to my own channel Beta Studio page. That's ok... I backtracked from there to get to my usual YouTube home page to see your video in my feed.

That's the second such report I have heard. I will try to redo the link when I get home.

Thanks

I admire those who can nail a 3-point landing of an 8 on pavement. I can do it, but not well.

Who says you can?t three point an 8!
I haven?t been there since they closed the restaraunt. While it wasn?t the best $100 hamburger, it was a decent place to visit.
I didn?t even know there was a ?bird walk?. Maybe need to put it back on the list.
Thanks for posting.

Thanks Steve - will put this on the list for this spring, without the bikes. Maybe followed by lunch in Westport.

Back