What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Flying again...panel 99% complete

jjbardell

Well Known Member
I’m happy to report that after 5+ months, the RV is back up and ready for more trip write-ups. Over this time, I’ve completed:

-Full panel swap to a Dynon 10” touch w all their fun add-ons, 2020 ADSB, GNS530W, GMA245, GTR200, AP, electric trim, Andair fuel valve, all new firewall forward hoses, FlyLED works kit, and a Catto 3 prop. Capped it off with an IFR check and an annual.

I have a few items to finish but the new plane is flying great! Catto makes one smooth and quiet prop.

Remaining items include:
-Installing a 7” SkyView (panel and harness cut and ready), oil cooler door, interior panels, cup holders.

Looking forward to Oshkosh to do some more shopping.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/cns8PsK9BHLbS4Lq6

Hiya Josh you probably are aware of this, but your cylinder #3 EGT is reading 300 degrees colder then the rest. Beautiful panel!

Bill

Thanks Bill. I had faulty #3 senders. I?ve since replaced them and things are much more in line.

Hiya Josh you probably are aware of this, but your cylinder #3 EGT is reading 300 degrees colder then the rest. Beautiful panel!

Bill

Wow Josh your new panel looks great.
What a change from when I saw it last year at south haven MI
You did good my friend
Have fun at Oshkosh.
I think my son and grandson are flying our rv there around Thursday for a couple days

Back