What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV Formation - Acoma Rock, NM

Nice scenary!

I'm out in SAF on vacation right now. Love the scenary, unfortunately I'm not in my RV. :(
Thanks for posting that!

Another RV formation video... this time around Acoma Rock southeast of Grants, NM.

I might have to squeeze this in. I am also on vacation in Albuquerque (0E0) and I DID fly my -6 out. (Sorry Brent :))

9.7 hrs from Venice, Florida to just East of ABQ. New Mexico is awesome fly over country. What a "magic carpet" as many others have said. Trip Summary - to follow.

Acoma

Jon: Keep your local adventures coming. I'm seeing more of what's in my own back yard than I realized was there.

Steven Hild
Belen, NM
RV-7, N590SC (res)
FK

Jon: Keep your local adventures coming. I'm seeing more of what's in my own back yard than I realized was there.

Steven Hild
Belen, NM
RV-7, N590SC (res)
FK

Thanks Steve - will do! Seems like every time I fly (and that's several times a week) I am amazed at the terrain and beauty. If I could just get my camera and video camera to work the way I think they should, I'd have some real treasures!! :)

I might have to squeeze this in. I am also on vacation in Albuquerque (0E0) and I DID fly my -6 out. (Sorry Brent :))

9.7 hrs from Venice, Florida to just East of ABQ. New Mexico is awesome fly over country. What a "magic carpet" as many others have said. Trip Summary - to follow.

Hi Gary,

Good call!! Where are you staying? If you have time, let's meet for breakfast? My RV-4 flying bud and I are always looking for a reason to go eat somewhere.

I thought Albuquerque was KABQ not 0E0

pm sent

Hi Gary,

Good call!! Where are you staying? If you have time, let's meet for breakfast? My RV-4 flying bud and I are always looking for a reason to go eat somewhere.

Jon, pm replied to. Let's do it!!! Call as I am only able get on the internet early a.m. in town.

Yep

I thought Albuquerque was KABQ not 0E0

Yes, Albuquerque is KABQ. If I wrote Moriarty most would not have a clue where I went. I just included the 0E0 to narrow down where I really was. Just a hop, skip and a jump from ABQ in a fast RV.

Yes, Albuquerque is KABQ. If I wrote Moriarty most would not have a clue where I went. I just included the 0E0 to narrow down where I really was. Just a hop, skip and a jump from ABQ in a fast RV.

Hi, Gary. We only met briefly at 1N1 when I directed you to the Schobers. Didn't know you were still in the area. (I suppose '1N1' would have thrown people off as well. :))

Back